Had nice two days continuation after broke up of the neckline at 521-522. It reached our target at 532 which we mentioned in our daily briefing analysis on 18th of April. On higher timeframe we can see series of lower highs (downtrend). It will be healthy to see some rest before continuation. I consider a pullback play from 532, first support at 528. There i expect to see some buying. The higher it will hold the higher the probability to continue. Apple will release it's earnings report tomorrow after market close.
Gold found some support after a nice move from our resistance level at 1304.65 that acted really well. After it cleared 1296-98 support zone and broke down swing low at 1290 we had some follow through to our next buyable zone at 1278-82 from 1st of April. I have two scenarios in my mind. If buyers will manage to hold above 1290 then we can see some upsides follow through. If it will breaks down 1286 then it tests lows.
Looks poised to make move higher. Broke above intermediate resistance, key moving averages curling up. Currency pair has room to 0.93902 which is our next resistance level. If it will snap back and will break through consolidation support at 0.93200 then we can see some downside follow through but that scenario is less probable as daily chart looks very strong above all moving averages. Intermidiate and macro time frames aligned to the upside. I expect call option opportunities.
This currency pair showed us recent relative weakness as it broke down level of support at 1.38071 with a powerful move. It found some support at 1.37858 (50% retracement from intermediate uptrend). A break up above the downtrend line could set it back in motion and attract some active buyers. But if sellers will hold 1.38071 then we will see new lows soon.