What's So Attractive for Malaysian Traders?Without having to speculate, it seems as if the ability to leverage your trades by up to X200 is definitely something that attracts both beginner and advanced traders to go ahead and try CFD trading for the very first time. Using leverage allows you to open positions with just a small percentage of the trade’s full value while earning 100% of the profits. There are other additional reasons as to why people choose to trade CFDs, especially with a regulated broker.
Regardless whether one decides to eventually buy or sell a contract for difference, he’s in for a real trading journey. If you take one moment to think about it, you’ll realize that besides leverage, the biggest single benefit of CFD trading is that anyone can start trading with a relatively small capital and without any previous experience. On the other hand, the main risk that’s involved in CFDs has to do with the so-called “market risk”, but that’s what the stop loss tool is made for. And, in case you are a Muslim trader, there are special trading conditions especially designed for your convenience. All that’s left to do now is to select a suitable CFDs broker.
Choosing the Best CFDs Broker in MalaysiaIt is very important to make the best possible decision when you get to the point of choosing your online CFDs broker. Opteck is one of the most popular brokers amongst Malaysians, partly because Malaysian traders who choose this broker benefit from a suite of unique trading features and tools:
- 6 different account types offering customized CFDs trading features
- More than 1,000 of the world’s most popular financial assets (forex, stocks, commodities and indices)
- Comprehensive Educational Center with professional online trading tutorials
- Custom-made mobile trading app: The freedom to trade CFDs anytime, anywhere!
- Complete asset index by category: Familiarize yourself with endless trading possibilities